QA Project / Process Quality Manager
cBcon services is a highly qualified and specialized service and consulting company who focuses on resource management services, managed services as well as consulting and implementing future-oriented IT solutions.
With our modular service and product portfolio we act as single point of contact and cover all requirements for a professional IT service organization.
We are continually searching for the best talents; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. Currently, we are seeking for a Junior QA Project / Process Quality Manager (longtermn assignment) who would be a part of the team at one of customers in Basel.
- Responsible for objectively evaluating processes, work products, and services against applicable process descriptions, standards, and procedures
- Responsible for identifying and documenting noncompliance issues
- Provides feedback to project staff and operational staff on the results of quality assurance activities
- Ensures that noncompliance issues are addressed
- Determines new methods and develops new procedures for accomplishing work
- Creates a climate of collaboration and teamwork among team members and customer groups
- Interfaces with all levels of management to negotiate project priorities and outcomes
- Determines process and priorities based on the requirements of a situation
- Develops unique strategies to promote the effectiveness of the group
- Ability to articulate the company's business requirements and objectives regarding quality
- Ability to manage quality assurance projects, schedules, tasks, and deliverables
- Ability to effectively communicate quality issues and recommendations to improve quality to senior level IT management
- Knowledge of quality assurance and testing processes and tools and industry standards on quality models
- Understands how the IT group operates and how his/her role meets customer needs and creates value
- Identifies opportunities or problems and acts quickly and decisively to respond to the situation. Takes initiative to work on challenging or stretch work assignments
- Experienced in application of governance models and quality related frameworks
If you are looking for a new challenge in a young and dynamic team within an international environment, please send your application in English, stating your detailed skills to email@example.com.
Online seit 02.05.2012