IT Security Architect
cBcon services is a highly qualified and specialized service and consulting company who focuses on resource management services, managed services as well as consulting and implementing future-oriented IT solutions.
With our modular service and product portfolio we act as single point of contact and cover all requirements for a professional IT service organization.
We are continually searching for the best talents; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. Currently, we are seeking for an IT Security Architect - Identity and Access Management (1152h) who would be a part of the team at one of our customer in Basel.
- Deliver Up-to-date IT security architecture, strategies, blueprints and roadmaps in collaboration with Oracle architects and engineers
- Apply professional competency in the design and implementation of security architecture
- Achieve agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost
- Contribute effectively to the overall objectives of Global IT infrastructure and specifically to the architecture, engineering and design function
- Lead security related architecture, design and engineering activities in IAM Project
- Create/propse/collaborate with Oracle on IAM related solutions and designs
- Provide in-depth technical and business knowledge to ensure efficient designs and effective operational support, fit for business purposes and requirement
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert technical knowledge of all IT security aspects, trends and markets
- TOGAF Certification desired
- Strong experience in IAM, in either design, engineering or support
- Active membership and certification of professional security institutions desired
- Experience and understand the common Identity management challenges in large and complex business and technical environments
- A thorough understanding of the regulations (eg SOX, PCI, COBIT, Data Privacy, Data Protection etc.)
- End to end Identity Management Lifecycle experience
- End to end infrastructure security. Includes but is not limited to: Intrusion Detection and Prevention for Hosts, Servers and Networks; SIEM Tools; Network Access and Control, Data Leakage Prevention, Digital Rights Management, Personal Firewalls, Antivirus, Internet Gateways (firewalls, proxy servers, web filtering etc.), Security Baselines, Server security hardening (Windows, Unix, Linux Operating Systems), PKI, encryption, LAN Segregation
- Infrastructure architect know-how in the Security Domain (firewalls, IPS, DLP, Proxs servers etc.)
If you are interested to work in a young and dynamic team within an international environment, please send your application in English, stating your know-how and skills, to email@example.com.
Online seit 30.04.2012