cBcon services is a highly qualified and specialized service and consulting company who focuses on resource management services, managed services as well as consulting and implementing future-oriented IT solutions.
With our modular service and product portfolio we act as single point of contact and cover all requirements for a professional IT service organization.
We are continually searching for the best talents; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. Currently, we are seeking for a Project Manager (1900h) who would be a part of the team at one of customers in Basel.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate the activities in the Identity and Access Management Program (IAM)
- Plan and maintain project plans from IAM sub streams
- Responsibilities include also resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning)
- Regularly interacts with management
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members
- Responsible for cross-functional teams
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- ITIL Expert (Life Cycle Modules)
- ISO2000 Consultant/Manager or Internal Auditor
- Familiar with Operation Service Models
- Business process development best practices, change management
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
If you are looking for a new challenge in a young and dynamic team within an international environment, please send your application in English, stating your detailed skills to email@example.com.
Online seit 08.05.2012