Compliance / Risk Management Specialist
cBcon services is a highly qualified and specialized service and consulting company who focuses on resource management services, managed services as well as consulting and implementing future-oriented IT solutions.
With our modular service and product portfolio we act as single point of contact and cover all requirements for a professional IT service organization.
We are continually searching for the best talents; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. Currently, we are seeking for an Compliance / Risk Management Specialist (568h, with possible extention) for one of our customers in Basel.
- Deliver services to the customers entities / IT units to ensure that information assets are adequately protected
- Rollout the divisional strategy in alignment with the local/functional IT Leadership Team and Business stakeholders
- Proactively work with respective IT Leadership Team and Business stakeholders to implement standards and policies for Information Governance and Management
- Implement and monitor the customers information security, IT compliance, records management and information risk management program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed by the organization
- Communicate and ensure compliance with Group security, risk management and compliance policies and standards
- Work directly with the business functions to facilitate information risk management processes, identify acceptable levels of risk, and establish roles and responsibilities with regard to records management and information classification and protection
- Provide subject matter expertise to functional management on a broad range of information security standards and best practices, such as ISO 27000, CobiT, GxP/CSV and ITIL
- Provide compliance & risk management guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls
- Ensure that information governance & management programs are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies to minimize or eliminate risk and audit findings
- Liaise between the IT and local/functional compliance, audit, legal, data privacy, HSE and QA as required
- Ensure implementation of the information risk management process in the area of responsibility, including reporting and oversight of remediation/mitigation efforts to address negative findings
- Monitor and report information risk status, trends & issues
- Manage security incidents and events to protect IT assets, including intellectual property, fixed assets and the company's reputation
- Coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a declared disaster, and provide direction and in-house consulting in these areas
- Higher education, such as a degree in Information Technology and/or relevant business education, Masters degree
- Fluency (oral and written) in English, other languages an asset
- Group leadership experience and a good understanding and knowledge of business processes in a global health care industry
- 3+ years of working experience in IT (preferably in project management / service delivery positions)
- Risk management background with experience in risk management related roles
- Knowledge of general IT, project management and compliance domains
- Implementation of new processes or methodologies
- Good understanding of business processes and objectives
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Preferably expert knowledge of one or more information governance & management disciplines
- High level of customer focus with proven problem solving skills
Mobility requirements: As the role reports into a global IT organization, willingness for required traveling is important.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a young and dynamic team within an international environment, please send your application in English, stating your detailed skills to email@example.com.
Online seit 02.07.2012