General Manager for SAP
cBcon services is a highly qualified and specialized service and consulting company who focuses on resource management services, managed services as well as consulting and implementing future-oriented IT solutions.
With our modular service and product portfolio we act as single point of contact and cover all requirements for a professional IT service organization.
We are continually searching for the best talents; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. Currently, we are seeking for an General Manager for SAP Command Center (1728h, fulltime, with possible extention) for one of our customers in Basel.
- Installation of the various SAP Products according to the customers Reference Architecture
- SAP Basis Operation for all delivered components
- Close collaboration with the customer
- Timely delivering of required components according to the project schedule
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of the delivered services
- Business Fluent in English /German desirable
- ITIL Certification is an advantage
- Several years of experience in SAP Basis installation and operation on IBM AIX environments
- Several years of experience with Oracle DB’s
- Several years of experience of SAP Basis
- Experience with PowerHA, IBM Flash Copy, Oracle RMAN, Libelle Business Shadow is a true asset
- Experience with MS Office Tools and MS SharePoint
- Team work in a challenging IT environment
- Ability to work in an international as well as multicultural environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and experience in prioritizing tasks
- Ability to deal with variable workload
- Traveling ability (up to 20%)
- Willingness to ensure compliance is a must
If you are looking for a new challenge in a young and dynamic team within an international environment, please send your application in English, stating your detailed skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online seit 18.07.2012